The Edge Shield is an economical solution to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in your facility. These portable shields are easy to install, won't damage existing furnishings, and stand up to harsh chemicals making them easy to clean and disinfect.
Made from 1/4" polycarbonate, a better alternative to plexiglass shields and acrylic solutions, these protective barriers are ideal for organizations that require individual germ containment. Provide protection at high-traffic areas such as reception desks, individual desktops, conference rooms, student desks, and teacher desks. When social distancing isn't possible, add a shield to protect from airborne droplets.
- Available in three standard heights: 11.5", 15.5", 23.5" (custom heights available upon request)
- Length and thickness of the shield is customized to your workstation. Before product begins, we'll ask you to send a photo to ensure the product is made to your specifications.
- Using a caliper, measure the thickness of your workstation panel. Send us a photo with the caliper in position and we'll design a shield to your needs.
- Need a caliper? Fill out the contact form below. We'll send you one at no cost.
- Clamps are available in four colors: black, white, light gray, dark gray
- Customize with 4 x 12" openings for powercords, credit card, or paper transactions
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Custom sizes available
- Large quantity rates available
- Free shipping
- Made from polycarbonate and plastic laminate
- Made in and ships from Sussex, WI
- PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Designed to protect employees and guests, the Edge Counter Shield can be customized to your unique needs. Need a size you don't see here? Contact us for custom options.
- LARGE QUANTITY ORDERS:
- For large quantity orders, please contact us. Special discounts and shipping rates may apply.
- LEAD TIMES:
- Products currently ship in 5-7 business days. Please contact us to inquire about special accommodations.