The Curved Counter Shield is designed using three key measurements to ensure it fits your unique surface area. Click here to learn how to appropriatly measure for your Curved Counter Shield, then, fill out the form below with your measurements and quantity needed and we'll provide a quote within two business days.
Our counter shields and desk shields are an economical solution to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in your facility. These portable shields are easy to install, won't damage existing furnishings, and stand up to harsh chemicals making them easy to clean and disinfect.
Made from 1/4" polycarbonate, a better alternative to plexiglass shields and acrylic solutions, these protective barriers are ideal for organizations that require individual germ containment. Provide protection at high-traffic areas such as reception desks, individual desktops, conference rooms, lunchroom tables, student desks, and teacher desks. When social distancing isn't possible, add a shield to protect from airborne droplets. Retail spaces, banks, restaurants, colleges and universities have customized their shields to include a small opening for credit card processing or other transactions while still protecting employees, guests, and students.
- Portable solution won’t damage your existing furnishings
- Easy-to-install, no hardware required
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Custom sizes available
- Large quantity rates available
- Free shipping
- Made from polycarbonate, a better alternative to plexiglass and acrylic
- Made in and ships from Sussex, WI
- PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Provide employees and guests protection from the spread of germs with a Curved Shield specifically designed to fit your space. Follow the instructional video below and provide three measurements to ensure the shield fits your unique surface area.
- LARGE QUANTITY ORDERS:
- For large quantity orders, please contact us. Special discounts and shipping rates may apply.
- LEAD TIMES:
- Products currently ship in 5-7 business days. Please contact us to inquire about special accommodations.